Sunday, March 18, 2012

WHEN IS GNYDRON NOT GNYDRON?

When it’s the Dreamlands.

I’ve written nine Gnydron stories (published in 3 chapbooks from Rainfall Books). I had planned to write two more, both of them being longer stories than the originals, more akin to long novelettes or short novellas.

Then one of those meetings of the minds happened out of the blue. Perhaps some disembodied minds floating in the aether gave me a heads up, a new direction? Maybe the man himself was calling from out of the dark, saying…”Hey you! Try this instead!”

Yeah, cool, neat idea. So I’m going to do just that. My nine Gnydron stories will remain the only Gnydron stories I’ve written. These two new stories will be set in the Dreamlands instead. Therefore, I’m going to have to brush up on my Dreamlands material. Has been quite a while since I had read any of the stories by the man himself or others.

While I do the brushing up, I’ll work on other material instead…like re-writing more of the GRETCHEN’S WOOD stories for a 2nd Edition and my Innsmouth City material.

This is going to be entertaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment